All 1880 Ukulele Company instruments are proudly designed in Australia and crafted in a specialised manufacturing facility utilising only select tonewoods and high-quality finishes to create this unique new range. Characterised by outstanding tone, projection, and playability, 1880 Ukuleles are manufactured to the highest standard with best practice manufacturing techniques.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Okoume
- Fingerboard & bridge: Black walnut
- Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone®
- Pearloid dot inlays
- Pearl inlaid soundhole rosette
- Finish: Natural open pore.
- Chrome Waverly style open gear machine heads
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut®